The conference will be held at Osaka City Central Public Hall, Osaka, Japan, which is well known as elegant Neo-Renaissance architecture with red brick wall and dome-shaped bronze roof built in 1918. The venue is located about one and a half hours from Kansai International Airport by train.
Osaka City Central Public Hall
Address: 1-1-27 Nakanoshima,Kita-ku,Osaka
Access to the venue
From JR Osaka station
- Take the Subway Midosuji Line from Umeda station to Yodoyabashi station and leave the station at exit #1 (Time: 2 min.; Cost: JPY200). Walk 5 min., see Walk Route.
- Or take a taxi (Time: approx. 10 min.; Cost: JPY800)
From JR Shin-Osaka station
- Take the Subway Midosuiji Line to Yodoyanbashi station (Time: 9min.; Cost: JPY230)
From Osaka (Itami) Airport
- Take the Osaka Monorail to Senri-chuo station, there change to the Midosuji Line (Total time: 44 min.; Cost: JPY710)
- Or take the Airport Limousine Bus to the Hotel New Hankyu, which is close to the JR Osaka station (Time: 35min.; Cost: JPY620), see Timetable.
From Kansai International Airport
- Take the Airport Limousine Bus to the Hotel New Hankyu, which is close to the JR Osaka station (Time: 60min.; Cost: JPY1500), see Timetable.
- Or take the JR Kansai Airport Rapid Service to JR Osaka station (Time: 70min.; Cost: JPY1160). Or you can change the train to the Subway Midosuji Line at Tennoji. See Timetable.
- Floor maps
- Conference rooms (3F)
- The Central Public Hall is designated as an Important Cultural Property.
- Prohibited items and actions in the public hall:
- Opening/Closing the windows and curtains
- Leaving garbage
- Eating/Drinking in the large meeting room (for special sessions)
- Smoking is prohibited around the Central Public Hall between the rivers.
- Click on the map to download it as pdf file.
Participants can find their hotels with less troubles in Osaka, so that the conference does not provide any special arrangement for the accommodations. If you want to book a hotel in a different area of the city you can use google maps public transportation search to estimate the distance to the venue.